December 30, 2017

FINAL BLOGGER POST


After sporadically posting on this blog for almost 9 years I've decided to end it....so this will be the last post. It was with this blog that I first shared my work, and while it feels a little odd for me to shut it down, it is time for a change. I find that I am spending what limited time (and interest) I have for social media on other sites like Facebook and Instagram, and maintaining this blog has become to feel like somewhat of a chore. Most of the content that is featured on this blog is also posted on my website, and I will continue to post similar content and updates there. So for the followers of this blog, and anyone else that has found their way here, you can continue to keep up to date with me with the following links:

My website.

Artstation

Facebook

Instagram

I hope to see you around. Cheers - D

7 comments:

  1. RMC plant in Amritsar, Punjab is used in construction projects where the site is not willing, or unable, to mix concrete on site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the way you blog. Keep posting such content. Meanwhile do checkout this website about Barrier Panels in Australia and explore our unique designs.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great work dear, I really appreciated you on this quality work. Nice post!! these tips may help me in the future.This Blog is interesting and please checkout for more information Magento Development.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! Please visit my web site Concreterepairny.com. Best Sidewalk Replacement Near Me service provider.

    ReplyDelete