April 23, 2009

STATE OF THE ART


The State of the Art show opened last Saturday up in Whistler at the Telus Conference Centre. The show is part of the Telus Ski and Snowboard Festival. Here are a few pics of most of the work that I displayed at the show. There is a lot of great work up there, so if your in Whistler between now and Sunday, go check it out.


The opening night party was a blast. Thanks to all my friends that came up from Vancouver to see the opening. Thanks to Rory Doyle for setting up my wall, and thanks to Max Jenke and Endeavor Snowboards for giving me a space at the show!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your gallery looks simply amazing !!! Hey! I recognize those frames! Wow... love the Giclees on the stretchers - you did an amazing job, such beautiful pix!

    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derek, I am so happy to hear that your showing went so well in Whistler, your work is truly amazing! Hope you guys enjoyed your 28 hrs of kid free time. Talk to you soon! xo Mere

    ReplyDelete