November 18, 2010

CARNE MAGAZINE


I was invited to contribute a few pieces to the current issue of Carne Magazine. Carne is an online visual arts magazine based out of Buenos Aires, Argentina. Every issue is packed with a great selection of photography, design, illustration, street art, etc. by artists from all over the world. It is definitely worth checking out. Download Issue #6 here.


I had to crop a number of pieces as the template of the magazine didn't really work well with the aspect ratios of my work, but I think in the end it turned out well, and gave the images a new perspective.

Thanks to Ignacio Sauri Torres for inviting me to be part of this issue.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know this mag, excellent work! So rewarding for you to be a part of this issue :) Obvious, one of the bests to me, and they are plenty! Great man ^^
    PS: I'm sorry but don't know how is doing Entartete Kunst?

    ReplyDelete