November 29, 2010

SPECTRUM


I found out several months ago that a few of my pieces were going to be included in the latest edition of Spectrum, but since then I had been wondering how they going to be layed out, given my long vertical compositions. I was afraid that they would be crunched down to half a page and the detail would be lost. When I received my copy of Spectrum 17 in the mail last week I was happy to see that not only were the images printed full page size, but they were also bundled together in a little spread (along with a nice piece by Ching Cia Ee).


As usual the book is loaded with amazing work, with a nice mix of styles and mediums. There is also a nice balance of representation between Spectrum regulars and new comers. Throw in a great piece by Fearless and you have a really nice art book.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the spread! The pieces look great together - A fitting Spectrum debut for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool - you'll have to show us next time we are over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stuff is amazing

    ReplyDelete