January 2, 2012

SCHWARZ AUF WEISS




Here are a few pics of the piece I contributed to the art book: Schwarz auf Weiss Vol. 2. The book was published last fall but I received my copy over the holidays and I only just got around to taking a few shots now.

As the title suggests, and as I mentioned in a previous post, this book is a celebration of black and white art.

The book is full of solid work from contributors like Alexis Marcou, Nook, Bayo, Aro, Pavel Ripley, Luke Painter, and Carolin Morin just to name a few. The book is very well put together, featuring a minimalist design that emphasizes the artwork, embossed hard cover, and nice paper stock.

Thanks to Christian Schupp and SNNC for inviting me to be part of the book!

Schwarz auf Weiss Vol. 2 was published by From Here To Fame Publishing and is available from Amazon, etc. etc.

Well worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment