March 13, 2015

SHOP!


With increased interest in prints of my work over the last little while I've decided to open a shop on my website. A selection of prints, both limited edition high quality giclees and smaller open edition digital prints are available. I've also included the first of several t-shirt designs as well as signed copies of my book, Born In Concrete: The EK Series. 




The shop is currently open to the US and Canada, but international shipping options will be added soon.



For those interested in non-signed copies of my book, please order through Amazon (the cheapest and quickest way), or order directly from Design Studio Press.

As for the Industria Mechanika resin model kits based on my work, please visit the Industria Mechanika Shop for availability and ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment